Monday, March 25, 2013

What’s the worst that can happen? (commentary on ch104)


Riku, don't say that! You'll jinx everything!!

Sora: Too late! He already did

sigh...

anyway

see, I started doing the smart thing and wrote down EVERY relevant thought that crossed my mind while writing this chapter. And later chapters.

whether or not I can make it all out is another story.

But, I wrote it all down.

So, be expecting a blog post around the time the chapter is uploaded, and then be expecting one later, when I answer all your questions!

~~

"Riku stalling"

well, I remember what that is. it took me THREE DAYS to get 500 words down. THAT'S A LONG TIME! (granted, I had a friend over, and I spent one of those days doing nothing but playing Super Smash Brothers, but...)

HE STILL WAS STALLING LIKE CRAZY!!

The next thing I wrote was

"Both of you! It is too soon for that kind of thing!"

Well, I know I'm talking to Riku and Namine, and I vaguely remember them being annoying and trying to do things that would only be allowed if they were officially together (I swear, I'm getting there! It shouldn't be too long now!)

I did, however, leave myself some notes as to what they were doing

Riku was being awkward while he was leaving. He kept wanting to do more than just say goodbye, but... eh, the only things he thought of I just couldn't swing. (especially since one of them was kissing Namine, and it's too soon for that.)

Namine, while she was teasing him, well... there was a conversation that went through my mind. It involved her teasing him about not wanting to babysit, and then she'd make a comment like "sure, make me deal with the kids all day!" and then something about him making a terrible father...

idk... that's all I can remember (I wrote this a couple weeks ago... and I only remember this because I left myself some prompts. If I hadn't written all this down, you wouldn't be getting this post)

"Namine... you don't have pockets..."

...

why did I write that?

Well, apparently, Namine was trying to stick something in her non-existent pockets or something, and I had to remind her that said pockets were NON-EXISTENT

or... something like that...

Toby...

oh gosh...

this is like, the weirdest thing ever. I swear. But the vibes I'm getting from Toby make me think that he has a crush on Namine (maybe it's just some odd fascination with her that kids get. You ever have a kid become attached to you? Some of my dad's sixth graders are attached to me. Maybe it's just that kid "you're kind of a grownup, but you aren't as mean as them, so I'm going to hang around you" thing.) Anyway. I wouldn't be mentioning it, but it's actually happened twice, so...

and, plus, what I yelled at him was funny

"Toby! WTF!?! Who are you, Anikin!? This isn’t Star Wars! You DON’T get to have a crush on Namine! Riku’d kill you! And I’d rather not have to deal with Joseph’s response to that…"
was what I said.

"should I mention going back and having to expand on it?"

was the next thing I said.

I have no idea what I meant by that. I mean, I remember having to expand... but it wasn't important...

next thing is

Where Toby picks up the sand, and lets it run through his hands, and then says it's soft...

That's based on MY experience with sand. However, I live no where near a beach. I live in the desert. In the desert, sand is relatively soft (and extremely hot, usually) and feels kinda nice in your hands or between your toes (I never liked going barefoot in sand, but I have a friend who does). I'm not sure if that's different at the beach or anything. I mean, wouldn't it make sense if the sand was actually a bit harder, because it was packed all nicely due to the waves and whatnot?

or is it still soft...?

for the purpose of this chapter, it'll be soft. But if any of you happen to know what beach sand actually feels like, let me know!

and...

that's all I had to say.

I mean, there's another note needing to explain something, but I end up explaining it in a later chapter.

BACK TO WHAT I WAS DOING BEFORE!! (hey, this only took like, ten minutes. YAY FOR WRITING STUFF DOWN!!!)

EDIT: quick question! (can't believe I forgot...) but, I was wondering, for later posts...
Do you like the way this one was laid out? With me quoting what I originally wrote and then tried to make sense of it? Should I do it again? Or should I do whatever strikes my fancy when it comes to the point in time of actually posting the post? Just write out my thoughts without anything special?

let me know, K?

No comments:

Post a Comment