Monday, March 25, 2013

And… hardly anyone reviewed… (commentary on ch103)


right.. so... I'll have to do a seperate post concerning any questions.

but, I figured, while I still have about 20 minutes before I should go to bed (shut up... I didn't waste my night rewatching Stupid Mario Bros season 3 or anything... *shifty glance*) I should do a post.

BECAUSE IT'S SORA'S BIRTHDAY!!

yay!!!

Today (March 21st) is offically my Sora's birthday. K? Cool.

And don't think it's weird that I've figured out Sora's birthday. I know Riku's (or what he's decided to call his) and Namine's (well... what she decided was going to be hers...)

well, to put it simply Riku decided his "birthday" is the day he arrived in this universe (when his life "really began") and Namine's is... whenever the heck Riku brought her back to the islands (for the same reason as Riku's, but also because she hardly remembers anything before that.)

anyway

enough ranting about everyone else

well, no, I feel like ranting about everyone else...

DANGIT YOUTUBE! LOAD!! what's wrong with you!?! It's been a good few months since you've had buffering issues!!!! UGG!!

sorry

see, Riku's birthday is July 10th. It was originally August 10th (when I began writing this fic. Creative, huh?) but I had to bump it back because of timing issues...

Namine's birthday is roughly a month after his. I haven't figured out an exact date yet, but, that's okay
I haven't even thought about Kairi's birthday (sorry Kairi. But I didn't think of Sora's, either, until I wrote this chapter)

Speaking of the chapter, IT'S TIME TO RANT ABOUT IT!

oh wait...

before I do... I should answer Flightfoot's question about the timing of crap, because my brains still on timeline mode

Flightfoot asked if it had been a year between "The Truth Hurts" and now (or something along those lines. If it wasn't actually that, let me know, but I'm going to answer that question...)

no, it's been 8 months (maybe 9. 8 is my fall back number, but time has passed since it originally became my fall back number, so...) since "the Truth Hurts" started.
8 months (maybe 9. And I hope that no one delays me anymore so that it's suddenly 10 and I'm nowhere, because that messes with EVERYTHI- oh wait, I might have- I- crap... I have to think my timeline over again! *headdesk*)

why am I repeating this?

...

TIME TO TALK ABOUT THE CHAPTER!!

I had a lot of fun writing it. I grew up playing games like this (except there was more spell casting and less swords) so it was pretty fun to throw my characters into a similar situation. Toby made me laugh, though, because he has no idea how to do this, and Joseph only kinda knows

but Sora knows. Because Sora's been doing this for most of his life.

Btw, KKBeckett (if you're reading...) THIS is the answer to why the name Joseph was reused in that play scene when Sora was a kid

because I wrote this scene first (well, I planned it first) and then... eh, someone insisted on a play, and I thought "I'm just gonna be lazy and use THIS story instead of coming up with a new one =P"

jk. I don't actually remember why I decided to do that

...

I can't think of much else to say. Re-emphasizing how much fun it was to write this is kind of pointless... so...
*glances over reviews again*

I agree with you Yonet. I really do like this version of Sora. Pity he's going to be doing other things and I have to expand on a certain something so crap makes more sense later...

otherwise he could be a bit more like this

but...

maybe he'll come back by the time Dead Inside's over.

I kinda hope he does

*glares at Shad*

don't mess with anything!

ahem

...

Goodness, I could've sworn I had more to say.

*glances over chapter again*

oh! I love the "This is why you don't mess with darkness kids! Don't do it! It's bad for you!" line. Love it. To. Death.

haha, I'm kidding. (actually no I'm note)

...

is that it?

...

that's it...

huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment