Monday, March 25, 2013

I could’ve done without the sarcasm… (commentary on ch105)


*pulls up documnt with notes*

here we go

~~

Riku's antsy... heheh... Mr. "Can't Sit Still"

sorry, you don't get that. Nor will you get it anytime soon

so...

“doesn’t it seem like a lot has happened?”
Well, Riku, there was the ridiculously long raid, then you spent a couple extra chapters in HB, and then you raided TWTNW. I guess it wasn’t a LOT of crap, but it certainly took forever.

Writing the little side-comments pointing out Sora’s bandaged face was fun. I mean, I don’t want you to forget or anything =P Though, honestly, I forget certain things about a character sometimes while I’m reading, and occasionally while I’m writing...

"Forgetting something important"
Always makes me think of Roxas 

"Nightmare, Nightmare, childhood nightmare"
sounds like some demonic nursery rhyme or something, doesn't it?

Is it weird that Riku doesn't like orange juice? I don't think it is. I mean, you can't like everything. Doesn't that bother you about some books? The charracters are served some meal and not one of them doesn't like a certain food.

anyway, speaking of the orange juice, I have a random little spiel

y'see, after Aerith said that orange juice wasn't for everyone, and I was going to have her list someone else that didn't like orange juice and I thought of Cloud. Then, for some reason in myhead, I was thinking that it was Sora that didn't like orange juice and I was like "heheh, orange juice and darkness don't get along" and then I realized it was Riku, and not Sora, and Sora likes orange juice...

yeah...

"Oh, no wonder why I'm getting so much crap. I'm listening to Evanescense"
Characters typically start spewing when I listen to Evanescense. I don't know why.

maybe I should turn some on... I kinda hit a road bump...

Like, see, I was listening to Evanescense, and then Sora INSISTED on forgetting! And I was like "seriously, dude? This chapter's long enough! Even with the cliffhanger!"

pretty decent cliffhanger, too, huh?

I mean, you probably want me to update really soon now, but, uh- it was a nice place to put a cliffhanger, really.

really.

No comments:

Post a Comment