Monday, March 25, 2013

What’s this about a crossover? (commentary on chapter ch95)

I'm asuming you guys are all referring to Vexen trying to get my Riku and magik's Namine to meet. I'm assuming, anyway, lol, since that's probably the only thing that could refer to a crossover. I think. Idk.

the point is...

Well, you know what, I'll just let you guys find out what the next crossover is. And then that surprise that comes later.. =D

but I'm not saying much more

it would ruin the fun

review replying time!! Yay!

for starters, Peach (hello new reviewer! Hii!!) Yes, Toby does have some of Larxene's data in him. I thought I mentioned that earlier, but I'm too lazy to go check, so for your sake I'll just say so again.
Also, about the database, technically, there's nothing there that they're after. Vexen was talking about the Replica Program itself (that's what I'm assuming you're referring to, anyway) which he would need access to if he wanted to try and do anything about "fixing" Toby. Idk what his motifs were, magik's the only one who really understands him. (btw, if you haven't read Some Things You Can't Escape by magik (forevermagik13) you might want to do that. It sorta... expands on a few things in Dead Inside.)

onto... 23, because that seems to be the next thing that most of you guys mentioned (besides the crossover, which I already talked about)

well... um... I actually don't have anything to say about him. Everything I can think of SHOULD be explained at a later date. If it isn't in-story, I promise I'll explain it in a blog or something. Kay? Kay.

yes, that certainly was an interesting Vexen Report. Magik worked her magik on that (lol =P). Really, I couldn't write one of those if I tried (well, not for Vexen. I don't understand him. No one in my brain does) Riku'd so kill him if he found this one, though. I don't think he appreciates being Vexen's "weapon"

so we're going to smile, nod, and not mention this to him, lol

okay

erm

I don't have anything to say about Riku standing up for Toby, really. I mean, I have some little things about writing that part of the scene itself, but nothing specifically content related.

so...

yeah, funny little note that I'm sure none of you actually care about, but when Riku stumbles in his rant, it's partially there because I forgot what he was ranting about, and wrote that to try and get myself to remember it. It just stayed

that's about it though

do I have anything else to say?

oh, when I first wrote this, it was never specified that Riku actually sat down. And I didn't realize I never specified it until about the third time I was reading through it, when he stands up and I'm like "wait a minute, when did I say he sat down!?" and... yeah.

uhm...

that's really all I have to say.

now... time to go upload another chapter (because I sorta have a deadline to hit. Kinda. I just... it works out better in my head, and when I post said chapter that I'm thinking about you'll understand why.) and then I need to write.

so...

yeah

oh!

hang on, you may or may not have noticed the new link under the "sites I like" thingy. It's labled "My poems!" Yeah, I got bored and started a blog for all the random crap poetry I've written. You guys don't have to follow it, but, most of the poems are based on either KH or my fic, so you might be interested. If not, I seriously don't mind. Just letting you guys know.
(note/edit: I crossed that out because that doesn't apply anymore...)

No comments:

Post a Comment