Monday, March 25, 2013

Commentary on ch96


(note: this looks more like it's review replies than chapter commentary, but I discuss events that occur in ch96, so....)

Yup. Faster chapters.  I would have posted one LAST NIGHT but I had a scene that I was writing but I REALLY REALLY needed to get done, so I was working on that til like... 11 last night...

and...

Sora falling into darkness again...

...

well, I can't say anything about that. You'll just have to see for yourselves

yes! yay for Sora! It means I'm finally getting somewhere!

Yes, that is Xaldin.

Mickey to the rescue! As usual! (even though, technically, he saves you from being killed by Xaldin himself in the games, but... eh)

No, Sora does not know who Mickey is. I'd go into further explanation, but it's really kinda obvious why he doesn't (in fact, I'm pretty sure absolutely no one knows who he is. Except Joseph. Joseph ran into him. But everyone else (main characters) hasn't.)

Yes, I did plan on having another Organization member there. However, since I plan on actually expanding on Xaldin's role, I figured I might want to get used to writing for him. So... I threw him in here. Fun.
Besides, no one else (from the Organization) would frame Sora and send a bunch of Heartless after him, really. So...

y'know, I'm surprised none of you have mentioned- wait a minute...

that's the next chapter

my bad

however...

I think that's it.

I don't have anything specific to say about the chapter, not really. And my brain's too focused on other things (three chapters away from this point) to care. So...

No comments:

Post a Comment