Thursday, March 28, 2013

What was that I said about doing one of these when they hit me?


well, one hit me.

Song: Watch You Crawl - Red

~~

So... this song is SoravsShad. I thought that a while ago, but I just now figured out how to swing that based on the lyrics. So... BLOGGING TIME!!
This is actually staged like a battle. Like, if I ever were to put my fic into a musical, Sora and Shad would randomly start singing this while fighting.

You put my back against the wall
Watching, waiting
~This is Sora (and I don't have anything else to say on it)

You never thought I'd get this far
Beneath your skin
~this is Shad, taunting Sora

I watched you swim with all your lies
That pulled you under
~Sora taunting back, trying to prove he's stronger

And as you wait for my demise
I'm just getting stronger
~Shad laughing at Sora's determination

Learning who you really are
And nothing can save you
~Sora... uhm... I think this is self-explanitory

I will fight until the end
Get ready to collide
~Sora re-initiating the battle

And I will watch you fall again
I'll bury you alive
~Shad's comeback as he probably dodges and maybe even trips Sora (he decided he wanted to put that literal spin on it)

You try to bring me to my knees
Trying to take it all
Now I will stand and watch you crawl
~Sora's comeback to Shad's comeback

I'll put you back where you belong
Hopeless, fading
~Sora repeating his determination to get rid of Shad

And I will rise while you become the monster you have fed
I'll let you drown in your despair
And now nothing can save you
~Shad taunting Sora, laughing, wondering how the hell Sora could ever think that he was going to win this

I will fight until the end
Get ready to collide
~Sora angrily getting back to his feet and fighting again

And I will watch you fall again
I'll bury you alive
~Shad replies with his typical response, reminding Sora it's useless

You try to bring me to my knees
Trying to take it all
Now I will stand and watch you crawl
~And Sora replies with determination to

I'm still here
Now I watch you beg
~I... I don't have any paticular person to peg to this. It could be either. Shad taunting Sora, or Sora finally snapping and shouting at Shad.

and then... the chorus again. I mean, I'd do the sortof "battle-breakdown" of it, but since I don't know who says the previous line, I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment