Monday, March 25, 2013

Should I even be surprised? (commentary on ch69)


For starters: go look up "Angels on the Moon" by Thriving Ivory. Most amazing song ever.

Second of all (IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE LATEST CHAPTER, YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO DO THAT! kthx) Did Shadow surprise you? I mean, do you seriously see that coming? Or did you really think that he was stalling in Halloweentown.

I thought he was stalling... :/

I should've learned by now. He pulls so much random crud on me... this shouldn't have been a surprise.
oh well!

So... uh... first shish-ka-Cloud - I uh- I mean- shish-ka-Cloud moment! Heheh... cause, you know, he has a nasty habit of getting stabbed in the gut (and then tossed around, 'specially if it was Sephiroth who stabbed him in the gut. I mean, have you seen what happens in Advent Children) Figured it wouldn't be much fun if he didn't get stabbed (did I say first? I didn't MEAN first, honestly...)

Shadow insisted, though, too...

heheh...

I should call him Shad.

Don't ask, I was trying to abreviate his name, and it went down to that, and I laughed. Especially considering I had just replayed through Twilight Princess, and there's a guy named Shad in that game, and- and-
yeah...

okay, that's about it.

In other news, I'm on an Evanescence kick. They're a good band. You should go listen to them. I'm officially in love with their new album.

Which reminds me "What You Want" off of their new album fits Sora's Shadow. And "Lost in Paradise" fits someone... but I don't want to mention who... due to spoilers...

but it fits someone...

*evil/slightlyscared/omgwhut look*

I don't think I have much more to say. I'm going to go back to writing now. I hope... Riku just needs to... stop being mopy...

...

....

KTHXBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment