Monday, March 25, 2013

100 chapters? (commentary on ch58 and 59. roughly)

So here we are at almost 60 uploaded chapters (with four more written and in need of editing) and I have a feeling that it's going to take me a while to get to the ending. Am I going to get 100 chapters? Is it going to be over a hundred chapters? I think it is! And that is really exciting for me, considering I've never been sucessful at writing ANYTHING. Anyways, that's beside the point for the moment. I'm here to say that I might be doing another special chapter, though I have no idea what about... I guess I'm open to ideas. Unless... of course... things work out like I want them too then the chapter that SHOULD be chapter 100 should be special enough for you guys =P. I won't tell you why. You'll just have to find out.

MOVING ON! Did Namine surprise any of you guys during this last chapter? Certainly surprised me... but it TOTALLY works for later. This is really exciting. I've never written anything long enough to actually have GOOD character development, and that's what I'm getting right now! Character devolpment, with both her and Riku! Well, you'll see it by the next chapter, definitely. Now I just need to work on Sora's Shadow and get him to where he needs to be later. I don't think I'll have any trouble with Namine and Riku. They already WANT to be where they're going to be later (did that make sense?) trust me, you should hear them bicker in the back of my mind as they tend to do frequently (makes focusing in Biology hard... and they could possibly be the reason why I don't understand Geometry proofs) and they're rather amusing. Maybe I'll post a short and not plot important snippet of them bickering, if at least for the laughs, later...

In other news, you know that one Larxene Replica from this last chapter? (She's Larxene L, btw, though I have yet to mention it in story). She and 37? Totally trying to ship themselves. Which is weird, of all the pairings I DEFINITELY find sorta gross? Vexen and Larxene. That's just weird. However... she and 37... make a very interesting, cruel, and VERY annoying couple. I'm not sure how! But they do... and I sorta like the idea, so I'm going with it. I know it doesn't seem like much at the moment, but as soon as we upload the thing I just wrote to Can't Escape you'll see it. 

Speaking of Can't Escape, you can thank Axel for that. He was explaining something to Riku (for something later) and that came up... and it just worked SO well. I can't tell you too much, because I'm currently writing this blog and the Can't Escape chapter hasn't been uploaded yet... Still, it was all Axel's idea. I mean, I knew it was going to happen (yup... I'm evil...) but I did not really plan for it to happen so soon. However, it totally fits, and it's totally amazing.

Oh, and about the deal, it totally wasn't supposed to make much of an impact. I just figured that the Organization needed to be doing SOMETHING, and trying to get Riku off of their tails while they regroup probaly wouldn't be a bad idea. Plus, Xiggy's Clone is fun to write. I just... need to figure out what the Real Xiggy's doing... I guess I'll have an Organization centered chapter coming up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment