Monday, March 25, 2013

Put on a smile, will ya? (commentary on ch90)


I DID just post the smile chapter, right? Lemme check...

okay, good, I did. I didn't want to start ranting about it if I hadn't posted it yet. That would've been weird...

This was one of those chapters where Namiku sorta just took it and went with it. Actually, wait, that was Riku freaking out for no apparent reason.

I hate when he does that.

really, it's funny, you think author's understand their characters, and yet I only have a basic understanding of what's going on inside Riku's head. I mean, I think I understand him, then he goes and does something like that...

ug.

Anyway, I'm glad Namine didn't freak out when he did. I would've completely scrapped the chapter if that happened. In fact, the only reason I kept it was because of that part at the end of the scene...

yeah...

...

Joseph.

oh Joseph...

manic little child, you...

He really needs to get out more =P

erm...

I can't think of anything else to talk about. I really should make note of things I want to cover when I first write the chapters so I can cover them when the chapters get posted...

ah well.

I'm going to BACKTRACK and talk about the previous chapter a bit now.

For starters... Cookie, you're thinking too hard. Namine's nightmare was just a regular nightmare. I think. I mean, I suppose it's entirely possible that she's having dreams about the future, but it doesn't seem as far fetched as you think for her to be dreaming about a "fake future"

we do that all the time. Its human (even though she's a Replica, but shh...)

Heck, I had nightmares for weeks about what could possibly happen in Hero Mode in Skyward Sword (because I went and started it when I probably didn't want to, and I was worried about keeping my items, even though I knew I wouldn't, but I was all depressed 'cause I couldn't keep the Hylian Sheild...)

We all have weird dreams/nightmares about what could possibly happen in the future.

I mean, I'd use the dream I had recently as another example, but that wasn't the future. That was me living out an odd story that was part princess fairy tale and Shrek. It was the weirdest freaking thing ever, and (you can tell I'm an author) I remember myself thinking in the dream about getting inspiration about Namiku.

don't ask me what the heck I got inspiration for. It obviously wasn't important because I can't remember it.

enough about dreams.

actually, no, I think I'll rant about dreams a bit more.

So I had this dream a while back that there was this family reunion of mine, and my cousins were there, and then Riku and Namine were there (my Riku and Namine. Is it weird I have dreams about my characters?) and then me and my cousins started doing something (I forget what, but it was probably play phase 10) and then I realized that Namine and Riku had gone missing, so I went to find them, and then I found them alone in my room together and I was like "guys, wtf!? You better not be up to anything!"
and then we were in a car, and Namine was driving, and she was scared to death of the freeway

yup

I have the oddest dreams

don't even get me started on the Shine Sprites and Wario freaking out about blue coins one.

... 

I think that's about it...

I can say I'm planning for the special chapter now! I'm planning for it to be chapter 98, when the fic becomes longer than Magik's, but I might have to bump it back to chapter 100 (oh no! two chapters! How will you live!?)

depends on how the timing works. Because I need to finish up what I have now, which I don't think is enough to get me chapter 98, but what comes next is sorta big and I don't want to break it up in the middle of it for the sake of-

aw crap! I always forget that-

well... umm... shoot...

the special chapter might be early (grumble grumble. I wanted it to be after- so that- I didn't-)

ug.

and, especially considering how that will- uhm... well... erm uh ergafugidoodles...

FORGET all that about the special chapter!! Apparently I have more planning than I thought I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment