Monday, March 25, 2013

Commentary on ch121

there was some rant here I cut out *shrug*


onto the chapter!

oh wait

I have a freaking ton of reviews to reply to

(working sort of backward)

ch120 from Cookie:
Yes, new locations are nice
And you're the third person to say that about the wolf

ch119 from KKBeckett(yeah, slightly out of order...)
I've been thinking about Kairi getting new clothes ever since you mentioned it! I haven't come up with anything yet, but I am thinking about it!
Tifa might hope Cloud's with Sora... I'm not entirely sure why you're asking this question. I know that, since Tifa's already looking for Cloud, she probably figured there was a high chance they might run into Sora while doing so

ch120 from KKBeckett:
Sorry I scared you!
And I have no clue who'd hate it more. Probably Larxene. Sora's used to sand, but not so much the heat. And the sand and heat combined are just... ugh

120 from Peach:
I can't answer any of those questions. Sorry.

ch120 from archsage:
I don't remember them being a pain in re:Coded. Though, thinking about it, I just had trouble with Agrabah in re:Coded, period. So...

ch120 from Flightfoot:
Again, can't really answer...
(I don't think I answered reviews from ch119...)

ch119 from Cookie:
Good news! Joseph wouldn't be weirded out if you decided to give him a hug! I don't quite know how you'd get to him to give him the hug, but he wouldn't be weirded out
I hope Tifa and Kairi searching for Cloud and Sora will live up to your expecations, too. But that might be hard because I have no clue what you're expecting...

ch119 from archsage:
Yeah, they're all probably really shocked (29 would be really proud though, once he got over the shock)

oh, this is why I didn't answer reviews from 119. You guys all said pretty much the same thing...

I covered that like... five posts ago (in the post titled: "this calls for a celebration!")

so...

NOW ONTO THE CHAPTER!!

I am going to start by saying that, according to Microsoft Word: "Here." is spelled wrong. It only marks it wrong if there's a period after it, but it's not a green squiggly line that points out grammer, it's a red squiggly line, saying that it's spelled wrong.

"Here."

nice going Word! Nice going!

I don't have any notes about the Agrabah portion of the chapter. Lo siento.

I do have notes for the scene at the end of the chapter, however

So, this scene actually started off as Kairi having insomnia, and then Tifa also having insomnia, and them talking for about ten minutes before Tifa decides: "neither of us can sleep, so let's just go!"

Except that screwed with timing, so I scrapped it in favor of this scene with Joseph

Yes, I sort of stole Leon reading a book from magik.

Leon's perceptions of lightning and fire are both taken from Avatar.
The description of lightning is nearly word for word of what Iroh called it in Book 2: "Bitter Work" (my family's favorite episode, because of Foofoocuddlypoops) He was talking to Zuko about lightning, and he was like "Lightning is precise and deadly, like Azula"
The description of fire was loosely based off of what Jeong Jeong (the Deserter) described fire as to... erm... him talking to Katara is what comes to mind, but I'm pretty sure he says it to Aang, first. I don't remember. The Deserter is one of those episode I don't watch frequently

Yuffie's response to Leon's observations on lightning and fire reminds me of Toph. 

what?

what do you mean I didn't take any notes on what happens when Joseph returns to Castle Oblivion?

sigh...

Actually, I can't think of anythin I'd want to say about it except that I really love that little sequence. I do.

And... here's this little conversation I wrote down
2: This wouldn't happen if he'd just use the Repair Program... (he's referring to Riku nearly dying and having trouble recovering and all that)
7: He's not compatible.
2: Really? Since when? (2 remembers everything, so he's extremely confused that he doesn't know about this)
7: Well, we figured that out about a week ago... You weren't there.

AND THAT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHAPTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment