Monday, March 25, 2013

AU HB (commentary on ASASch7)

did I mention how fun that was to write?

It's always fun to write panic attacks

as... odd... as that is...

*shifty glance*

...

erm... crap. I feel like I had more to say. I don't remember now.

*headdesk*

right... well... I will AGAIN apologize that the ending is so abrupt. The moment Riku stopped having a panic attack, well... things were going to end up getting mentioned that me and magik want to save til our charracters ACTUALLY meet up for REAL and not in just some random crap scene. Yeah?

good, glad you understand.

erm...

*glances over scene again*

...

Namine!

you are ABOVE such thoughts!

and I thought we discussed this already!?!?!

right, HER thoubht... whtf? typing fail! (and why don't I just delete it, you ask? Well, because I already spent so much energy typing out this explanation, it seems pointless to delete it as if it never happened. so.... yeah)

Namine's thought process at the end there

OHMYGOODNESSGRACIOUSGIRL!!!

can you say "jea~lous mu~ch"?

totally what was going on at the end there. Pity this isn't a tad later, because there was a BIT more of the thought process that I had to edit out, namely because it's TECHNICALLY too soon for Namine to come to that conclusion... =P

however, as soon as I get far enough in Dead Inside to explain a certain something (because I can't figure out to explain it any other way than the way that I did...) I will be sure to post an ALTERNATE version of the scene with some ALTERNATE going ons

which... I don't get... they spend so much time focusing on what DOESNT MATTER and then complain that we haven't gotten anywhere...

right. I need to go... take a shower and then write. I still feel like I'm missing something, but, for the life of me, I can't remember WHAT.

*shifty glance*

I'll just wait and see what questions you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment