Monday, March 25, 2013

Writer’s block… (commentary on ch116)


I haven't missed you at all!

Heh.

I want to strangle someone. Pity I can't, because everyone I could feasibly strangle I need... 

So, plan b, get me Vanitas and a hammer xD

Actually, I'm going to procrastinate by posting a chapter. Though it was probably going to be posted tomorrow if I didn't get to it today...

I could REALLY procrastinate and tell you, in depth, about a dream I had last night. It was this odd crossover between a Legend of Zelda game and the real world, and I was Link, and things were fairly normal for a dream. Then 37 showed up and things just got weird from there...

And that poor light spirit...

anyway, you're going to think I'm utterly crazy if I go into detail, so we're going to get started on what I can post concerning this behemoth of a conversation...

~~
Writing from Kairi's POV is almost refreshing. It casts a different light on everyone, and it's a nice break from the complexities inside everyon else's heads.

Kairi's, apparently, very critical of things. I'm not sure if this is just because of what Sahd did to her, or if she's naturally like that. I haven't written from her POV enough to know. Which is sad. Kairi always seems to be neglected...

"Joseph, I'm surprised you didn't bring this up sooner" What on earth was I referring to when I wrote that? His comment about how Sora's doing? Must be...

No surprise, a lot of what Kairi said in this chapter seriously hurt my heart. I can't remember any specifics, but I can name three just by reading it over again. Sora's probably cringing, wherever he is. If he's coherent. I think he passed out...

Oh, apparently, I wrote this the week before exams, and everyone kept giving me inspiration past ten oclock at night, and I was dead tired.

Oh, and given the next thing I wrote down, I was probably listening to RED while writing this, because the combination of sad RED songs and, well, everything about how Kairi's acting in this chapter, makes me cry. *shrug*

this next note is now irrelevant...

And that is... all my notes on this chapter.

I'll go read through it again and see if I can think of anything else.

Oh, Kairi's scaring Namine again- oh wait, that other time I'm thinking of is book 5... whoops...

I love Joseph's reaction, practically lunging across the table at Kairi. That was like the key thing that kept me from deciding to scrap this. Yes, I did consider scrapping this. Don't ask why, it's irrelevant and no longer matters.

hmm, that's it.

Pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment