Thursday, March 28, 2013

Welcome to the Backup Blog!!

All important posts from my old Posterous blog have been ported over to this blog, because apparently Posterous is going down soon

All posts are tagged, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding anything

The tags:
(comments in bold are important)

AMVs -- All posts tagged with this have an AMV in them somewhere
BY THE WAY I didn't get all AMVs ported over (I didn't port over all posts with AMVs, mainly). If you ever are searching for an AMV that you know/think I've posted, just ask me about it and I'll probably be able to tell you which one you're looking for!

Chapter commentary -- these post are all chapter commentary, obviously. All posts are now labeled so they tell you which chapter the commentary is for
If you're looking for a specific commentary, they're all under this tag, so it shouldn't be hard. If you don't want to sift through a couple of pages, I suppose you can try searching ch__ (fill that blank with a chapter number) since that's how they're labeled. Not sure if it'll yield results; the search feature on these blogs isn't the greatest 

Edd -- these posts concern Edd and explanations I've given about him

Important things -- posts I found important but weren't necessarily chapter commentary or review replies

light/dark -- posts that concern my rants about light and darkness that I like doing

Other crap -- posts I ported over because I like them/other reasons but aren't important or anything else (I only wanted to tag them so I could say all posts are tagged)

Pictures -- these posts have pictures in them (whether it be fanart I've found or my own artwork)

Review replies -- this is now separate from the chapter commentary tag! Yay! However, most of these posts overlap, so you'll find a lot of chapter commentary tagged under "review replies" because I used to do both at the same time remember?

Saved comments -- I created this tag because I thought there were more comments that I'd saved from the old blog... oh well... But these are conversations that took place in the comment section in the old blog that I decided to keep
If there is any set of comments on any post of the old blog that you would like to not be deleted forever, let me know and I'll go rescue it
UPDATE: Posterous is officially down, and all comments I didn't save are now lost. As much of a shame as that is... *sigh*

Song breakdown -- these are posts that I've done song breakdowns in


ANYWAY

I originally created this blog with the intent of even making it look like the old blog, but I discovered that my eyes really don't like the white text on a dark background. I will probably never use such a color scheme again because I can't read it.

And... uhmm... that's kind of it! This blog is really mainly here for resource purposes (like if you want to read an old chapter commentary or something)

OH WAIT! All comments made in bold on older posts are comments that I made as of porting them over to this blog. Some of them correct continuity things and others are just random notes. Thought I'd let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment