Monday, March 25, 2013

Haven’t been… posting… (commentary on ch111)


*shifty glance*

sorry, I was on a writing spree, and interrupting myself to upload something felt like procrastinating. Why am I uploading something now?

Well... I finally hit my bump, and I'm going to let said bump and said person who has to deal with it work themselves out in the back of my head while I post this.

though, I'll start with the questions that KKBeckett's been asking...

Funny that you should mention that these scenes might make a good manga, because I've thought that a few times myself, and have considered actually writing a manga for my fic...

that... requires... being able to draw, however... sigh...

Magik said that she's going to work on that conversation between Vexen and 23 for you. the idea intrigued her, so...

As for what 23 knows concerning the Weapons, probably just the basics. Why? Well, he was almost stuck with Jill, and I'm sure Master Vexen would've breifed him on what he was getting into, and after he realized what he was getting into, he recruited someone else-

huh. Hangon, do I have a continuity error? 23 mentioned 38, but I could've sworn that 19, in his spew in ASAS, mentioned that 38 was dead...

huh...

anyway, I'll look into that later

Jill could do exactly what Toby could. Because the combination of Axel, Larxene, and Marluxia is the combination that worked. Axel and Larxene because lightning and fire are similiar in properties, and Marluxia to kind of stable out the personalities... Hence why Toby is actually a nice boy, and not too terribly like Larxene. He might be quick to anger like she is, though... I'll explore that

Shad causing problems... heheh... this isn't even half of it... 

Yup, the mop and the Snapper Dog thing was inspired by the Manga (Day's Manga, specifically).

The thing with Mickey and- ugh! I didn't read that! I went and reread crud, but I got sidetracked and didn't reread that part! *grumble grumble goes to reread*

Yeah, I guess it sort of is like Tenzin airbending his way out of fire. I can see that.

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE NEW SERIES!! (there, apparently, wasn't one on today... grrr...) I LOVE IT TO DEATH! Like, it's just as awesome as the old series, and yet- IT ROCKS!!

little rant here, but-

Lin is my favorite character. No surprise. She's Toph daughter and Toph was my favorite in the old series. But still, Lin is awesome. I seriously squeeled in the latest episode when (no, not really spoilers) she used the whole seeing-with-her-feet thing! and then a certain someone insulted Toph and I wanted to punch him in the face, or at least have Lin get mad at him, but... she didn't, sadly. 
and the latest episode is, so far, my favorite. I loved it so much, probably because of all the Lin action, but that part at the end with Asami WAS AWESOME!! Certainly made me like Asami more, because I didn't quite before. Oh, and then the thing- with the- well, sigh, spoilers, but I'll just say Lin is SOO Toph's daughter.
Plus, I want to see more of the Gaang. the flashbacks that Korra keep having have made me really curious and I want to know what happened so bad!!!
That, and, oh, more about the last episode that I like. The fighting- like, Lin fought epically, and the way Tenzin fought- it was just AMAZING. I can't wait to see Tenzin fight more. He's really epic.
I especially like how when he's angry he does the thing with his cloak and then a gust of air-

yeah.

I am so rambling.

moving on to the chapter I just posted!!!

Oh, THAT'S why the thing about what the darkness feels like to people went here. OKay then.

Uhm, expect a lot of crud going into ASAS soonish. I wrote this whole side-scene with the FF gang in HB, where they went lookng for Riku, but then I decided that it would kill the suspense so I cut it.

The scene itself, here, was hard to write. Because... well... it's like Goofy's "death" in KH2. It's supposed to be really dramatic and crud, but if you were like me, you just started laughing. Because they can't kill Goofy.

It's the same here. I can't kill Riku.

I can scare you with various injuries and darkness issues, though =D.

Speaking of his darkness! I'll be sure to ask this later, because I know a lot of people don't reply to the blog, but I was thinking, now that Riku's been super-infused with darkness, would his dark mode change? Look more bad-ass, maybe? And, any suggestions? I haven't quite decided on what it might end up looking like... so...

Joseph, I love you. This with Namine, and then what you do later-

anyway. He's such a smart kid.

I also love what Namine does here. Slipping out of focus with the world around her so she can focus on other things. SEriously, the more I write, the closer I get to writing something that I'll use later in my novel.

SPEAKING OF WRITING!

I'M AT FOUR HUNDRED PAGES!!!

JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YOU KNOW!

Kairi got really emotional here. I blame Red (the band). They've become my official SoKai band, because I can think of five songs off the top of my head that fit them. And I know there's more than just those. So...

Heheh, I need to stop trying to use that phrase. It's funny, though, but so- not serious.

"High on darkness"

"I don't care how high on darkness Sora is!"

"Oh, Riku's just high on darkness and can't quite think straight"

that's about it.

I think.

I've stopped caring, because I need to get back to writing or something more productive than rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment