Monday, March 25, 2013

Fighting Big Ugly (commentary on ch98)


lol, jk, that wasn't Big Ugly.

but he's going to affectionately be called Big Ugly in my head for a bit, kay?

And, since the only questions really seem to be concerning the giant Heartless....

For starters, No, it is not the Dark Thorn. I wanted to do the Dark Thorn, but in reality you had to fight the Shadow Stalker first before you even got a chance at the Dark Thorn, and I did NOT want to write a Shadow Stalker battle...

so...

I took the idea of a Dark Thorn, and Sora did just about the rest of the work.

He was the one who decided to turn it into one of his childhood fantasy monsters, not me.

Though, I'll admit, the idea for it to have a mane made out of red fire WAS my idea. It was inspired by Demise, from Skyward Sword, who has red fire for hair.
Actualy, originally, it was inspired by the Imprisioned. But he's got black fire, and I didn't want black. I wanted red.

so...

The wolflike features Big Ugly has was Sora's idea

the fire was mine

The thorns were inspired by the Dark Thorn, actually. It had thorns, and I figured, what the hey, why not let Big Ugly have thorns, too. 

Though I think if Sora sees another thorn in his life he's going to scream.

Poor kid. I think I've traumatized him...

anyway

I think that's it.

I should post the next chapter some time soon....

OH WAIT A MINUTE!

I forgot about Cookie's question. (sorryy!!!!!!!!)

You know what's funny, though? He said this chapter was short, and this was typically the longets I'd let chapters get. 1500 words.

then my characters decided they wanted to give me 2000 word chapters...

Like Tifa dragging out what should've been one chapter and making it two....

sigh...

anyway!

So, Cookie asked if Ven in Aqua were around.

No, they aren't. They work seperately from Mickey. Mickey's been going throughout the Worlds doing the job Sora did in KH2; make sure the Organization doesn't cause trouble. Aqua's been trying to find Terra, and Ven's just tagging along.

Besides, I think they decided to keep Ven away from Sora and his darkness (here's where I should be saying "poor kid". I think Shad's traumatized Ven....) So even if they were there, I'm sure they would've left rather quickly.

and...

yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment