Monday, March 25, 2013

Commentary on ch110


just going to start on the chapter

It's funny. Because Kairir's dad is the mayor, when I picture him, the image of Mayor Bo from Twilight Princess is the first thing to come to mind...

I have a nasty obession with blood, don't I?

hmm

Oh, here's some trivia, Riku's dark suit repairs itself much like- well, I know a few of you watch Avatar. Remember the Swamp? And how that weird swamp monster (who was really just a guy bending the water in the vines) repaired itself? It's like that.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go look up the episode or something. I don't think I can explain it much better than that

Why is Shad doing this crud with Riku's darkness?

I believe the answer is "why the hell not?"

heheh... that's a pun... but no one gets it because I haven't gotten there yet...

as always....

anyway

There was this ONE LINE which I wanted to put in SO BADLY but it didn't fit. It'd go right after "what a wonderful monster you make," Shad'd then say "I feel sorry for your kids" then smirk. "If you have any"
However, it didnt flow, which stinks because- well- bigger picture moment, here, but I won't go into details because it's really not worth it.

more random trivia, every time I read the "can't be affected by darkness my ass" line, I say it quietly out loud to myself (or at least mouth it) which gains awkward looks in class...

It's funny what darkness feels like to different people. (What's weirder is that this is under the notes for the NEXT chapter, in which no such thing is mentioned... huh... putting it here). Namine isn't sure what to think of it because she's neither heavily dark nor heavily bright. I have no idea what it feels like to Riku. He probably doesn't think about it. If he did, I think it would be similar to what Namine feels. To Kairi, it's cold. And to Shad, it's merely energy; it might even feel warm to him. Which is funny, because to him, the light is cold.

anyway

Hey look! Big Ugly came back!

This was originally a throwaway idea, with Shad and the Wolf, but I told magik about it and she's like "go ahead and put it in! Your story's already complicated!"

Besides, now the whole story arch going into book 5 with this wolf will work.

also, If I get bored, I plan on trying to draw it. However, Ive had SO MUCH OTHER crap to do, so...

Random trivia! The wolf was supposed to nearly sit on Riku. But... eh... position didn't actually allow for that, and it was so trivial...

Shad ended up getting a lot angier in the original draft...

No comments:

Post a Comment