Monday, March 25, 2013

So! (commentary on ch119)


I finished redesigning Riku's dark mode. I'm not gonna post it tonight (I think I'll wait until it's mentioned in story, which shouldn't be too long from now... shouldn't...)

I just remembered, that I need to get around to posting one of the like, three pictures I drew of Sora with that scar (he looks pretty epic =P)

Oh, also, I haven't gotten around to working on anything concerning Zack. I planned to, but then magik sent me the next bit of the scene we're working on, and so I had to finish that...

I do hope we'll be able to post that scene soon. It's coming up REALLY quickly in my universe, but I have no clue how far off SHE is... And, considering she's lacking a computer at the moment... hrm...

oh well

POST ABOUT ZACK ONE POST AGO

REVIEW REPLIES TWO POSTS AGO

IF YOU'RE STILL LOOKING FOR IT, THE TRANSLATION FOR CAN'T ESCAPE IS THREE POSTS AGO! (I think...)

and, finally

UPLOADING A CHAPTER IS NOT PROCRASTINATING, NOO!!
(If I really wanted to procrastinate, I could play Thrillville (I'm working on knocking your scores off the charts, magik! haha!))

 So, time to talk about the chapter

oh, look, only three notes about the chapter... great....

Well, I think the main reason they all listen to Joseph here is because they're confused, and not because they actually think they need to listen to him. They're just too bewildered to do anything else.

"Riku's like this 64% of the time"
I'd bump it up to a 80sumtin% when you factor in loss of blood, but okay.

Kairi, you're the one who asked- ugh. No wonder this was so hard too write. I'm so glad you get better.
I think I'm going shove a Master Sword through Shad's gut now...
Shad: No you won't, you-
Oh shut up!

 I have to wonder whether or not Joseph's purposely emphasizing forgiveness here (when he stops Yuffie and all that). It's like Aang did, in the Southern Raider's episode, and Katara's about to steal Appa--
You guys know what I'm talking about.

Okay, I'm starting to see what you meant, Cookie, when you said that Kairi was starting to annoy you... She still gets better... just wait...

"There's a but!"

Hey look! There's that quote from the Hunger Games that I integrated cleverly into my story! Yaayy~~ (I'm in an OODDD mood tonight, don't ask)

That's about it

Sorry for any grammatical errors. I really only skimmed through this when I read it through before posting it. I've looked at this conversation so many times...

oh, and, final note:

HOLY MOLYTHIS CONVERSATION AND LONG AND IS NOW FOUR CHAPTERRS!!! WHAAAA----!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment